Helping Our Clients Address A Variety Of Legal Needs
Zachary Jay Boettner
- Business/Commercial Law
- Real Estate
- Cooperative Law
- Estate Planning
- Landlord Representation
Zach began his career at Olson, Juntunen, Sandberg, Boettner & Cobb as a law clerk in the summer of 2012, and continued as an associate attorney in 2015 after graduating from law school. Zach subsequently became a partner at the firm in 2018.
During his time with Olson, Juntunen, Sandberg, Boettner & Cobb has developed a practice focused primarily on cooperative and agricultural law, commercial transactions, business law, estate planning, and probate administration. His services range from simple real estate purchase and sale transactions to effectuating complex corporate mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and dissolutions. Zach is also a part-time faculty member in the Department of Economics and Finance at the University of North Dakota.
Zach is originally from Grand Forks, where he lives with his wife, Rachel, and their two daughters, and enjoys spending time at the lake or on the golf course with family and friends.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Honors: cum laude
- University of North Dakota
- B.A. - 2011
- Major: Accountancy
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota
- North Dakota State Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of South Dakota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Greater Grand Forks Bar Association
- Executive Education Committee Member, Quentin Burdick Center for Cooperatives