Helping Our Clients Address A Variety Of Legal Needs
Kirk A Tingum
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Agricultural Law
- Income Tax
Kirk Tingum graduated in 1979 from the University of North Dakota with a B.S.B.A. in Accounting. In 1982 he graduated from the University of North Dakota School of Law and went into private practice. He is licensed to practice in North Dakota Federal and State Court.
In addition to his law practice Kirk also operated a farm in the Park River, ND area for 39 years. He retired from farming in 2017.
Kirk is a member of the North Dakota Bar Association and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant, inactive status. He serves as counsel to several non-profit corporations.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1982
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- B.S.B.A. - 1979
- Honors: magna cum laude
- North Dakota, 1982
- U.S. Federal Court, 1983
- American Bar Association, Member, 1982
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member, 1982
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member, 1981
- North Dakota Bar Association
- Certified Public Accountant Licence