Helping Our Clients Address A Variety Of Legal Needs
Richard W. Olson
- Of Counsel
- Cooperative Law
- School Law
- Municipal Law
Richard "Dick" Olson graduated from the University of North Dakota School of Law and was admitted to the North Dakota Bar in 1974 and admitted to the Minnesota Bar in 1975. He is licensed to practice in North Dakota and Minnesota Federal and State Courts. Dick has served as an interim County Judge for Nelson County and a Special Assistant Grand Forks County Attorney. He is active in the North Dakota Bar Association, the Minnesota Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
He is a retired Captain in the United States Air Force and a past real estate law instructor at the University of North Dakota. In addition, he has an emphasis in mergers, acquisition, consolidations and liquidations of large agricultural cooperatives for 40 years.
Dick is the attorney for the Park District of the City of Grand Forks and the current School Attorney for Larimore and Midway School District, Adams-Edmore School District and Grand Forks Public School District. He is President of the North Dakota Council of School Attorneys and a member of the National School Board Associations Council of School Attorneys.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- North Dakota State University
- Minnesota, 1976
- North Dakota, 1974
- North Dakota Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National School Board Associations Council of School Attorneys, Member
- Retired Captain in the United States Air Force
Classes & Seminars
- University of North Dakota, Past Real Estate Law Instructor
- North Dakota Council of School Attorneys, President